DHA Bahawalpur is very good investment. Its under priced and will give benefit after at least one year. My experience says that it will get doubled within 2.5-3 years without development charges.
The reason its not gaining is because of below reasons
- DHA Multan launch
- Political situation of the country
- DHA Bahawalpur management has started development from back side and they are not building main gates and main entrance area.
- DHA Bahwalpur management kept launch price very low 38 lakhs for 1 kanal.
- DHA is acquiring more land. As more land is given by investors, they are selling affidavits a cheap price to sell it quickly.
- DHA has dispute with Pakistan Railways for few acres land which I hope will be resolved soon.
Because of below points, I am very hopeful that DHA B will be the best investment
- Development work has been started
- DHA B management committed that DHA B will be livable by end of 2018.
- DHA Villas will be ready by end of 2018. Possession of DHA Villas will be given by end of 2018/start of 2019.
- Many Universities are going to start their campuses in DHA B
- It is the only low budget DHA project in whole Pakistan and is attracting investors from across the Pakistan
- DHA B has started sub-offices in all over major cities to facilitate transfers which will boost its value.
- Per Marla rate of plots in nearby Bahawalpur socities is 5-10 Lakh per marla. You can expect that DHA will beat all other housing schemes of Bahawalpur. DHA B at the price of 30-32 is a great buy.
- Its next to existing cantonment area
Please don't buy DHA B for short term. At least buy it for 2-3 years and you will get very good benefit IN SHA ALLAH.
Below are my predictions
Expected Price of DHA Bahawalpur by 2018 : 40-45 Lakhs without development charges
Expected Price of DHA Bahawalpur by 2019 : 50-60 Lakhs without development charges
Expected Price of DHA Bahawalpur by 2020 : 70-100 Lakhs without development charges