Considering Gwadar for real estate investment?
Know more about Gwadar
For property investment in Gwadar below options can be considered
1. Residential Housing Scheme
2. Commercial (Housing Scheme/ Separate Commercials)
4. Open Land
There are around 150 Real Estate Projects in Gwadar as of now but most of them have legal issues pertaining NOC expiration and alike. Below are the recommended schemes which are owned by Gwadar Development Authority (GDA) or well known private groups.
1. Sanghar Housing Scheme (Residential + Commercial)
2. New Town (Residential + Commercial)
3. Golden Palms (Residential + Commercial)
4. Sundar Industrial Estate (Industrial only)
1. Sanghar Housing Scheme Gwadar
Sanghar Housing Scheme is a project of GDA. Its is considered as one of the best housing provided by GDA. Engineering design of Sanghar has been carried out after full soil investigation study. Soil bearing capacity on Koh-i-Batil is double of what is found in the coastal belt and has been found suitable for high rise building.
Design of utility services is based on most modern engineering codes and efficient utilities systems.
Development started in 1992 and continued till date covering different phases & activities.
It has 5 phases
- Phase 1
- Phase 2
- Phase 3
- Phase 4
- Phase 5 - Not started yet
Below are most common residential plot sizes
- 1000 Sq.Yds
- 600 Sq.Yds
- 400 Sq.Yds
Commercial plots are available from 100 Sq.Yds to 5 Acres.
Residential Plots are available on resale within the range of 20-55 lacs depending on the
location. Commercial Plots of 2 kanals are available within 100 lacs to 130 lacs.
Development so far
- Roads – Approx. 90 km
- Water supply distribution system -80%
- Underground water tank (600, 00 Gal) – 100%
- Overhead water tank (40,000 Gal) – 100%
- Sewerage system -25%
- 51 Acres of land has been allocated for EidMela in Phase V. the area is already being used for recreational purposes by the local population.
- 100 Acres of land has been allocated for Tsunami Shelters &EidMela in Phase V.
Plots for sale in singhar gwadar
2. New Town Gwadar
New Town Gwadar has 4 phases consisting of both resdential and commercial plots. New Town is a GDA project but one should verify the property from DCO office before buying it. Residential Plots are available in 16 marla, 20 marla and 40 marla. Price starts from 8 lac and bigger plot of 2 Kanal plot is available in in 40 lac range. Commercial plots are also available and price is very different depending on the location. Please view the below link for latest price updates
Plots for sale in New Town
3. Golden Palms
Golden Palms is a private project by Hashoo Group. Hashoo Group did Zaver Pearl Continental Hotel at Gwadar. It is one of most prominent projects situated at the western end of the city, and overlooking the Gwadar West Bay.
The scheme is divided into four quadrants or Zones, named after four palm families:
Visit the below link to see its prices and plots sizes
Plots for sale in Golden Palms
4. Gwadar Industrial Estate
Gwadar Industrial Estate will be developed for Small and Medium Enterprises (SME) mostly based on value added industries. No large manufacturing industries would be expected, except those feasible on imported raw materials with final product to be exported. The major areas of business will be: import and export, construction, transportation, shipping, clearing and forwarding, warehousing, building material, value added processing, textile and leather made-up garments, repackaging and trans-shipment.
For development and management of Gwadar Industrial Estate, an autonomous body Gwadar Industrial Estate Development Authority (GIEDA) has been established by the Government of Balochistan.
Plots for sale in Gwadar Industrial Estate
That's it for now, i will keep on learning about Gwadar and will post updates here.
Keep in mind
Things you must consider before buying
- There are so many indirect dealers are involvled. Indirect delaers involvement increases prices.So, better to deal with local dealers directly.
- Must verify the property from DCO office
- Transfer procedure is slow and it takes around one to two months as all the transfers are signed by GDA top officer.
- Overseas can buy by issuing letter of authority
- Don't pay money in advance to dealers
- Don't buy without visiting. Go, stand on the land and decide to buy.
If you have any knowledge, please share it here.